Privacy and data protection policy
Keep Up Talent undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- The regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
- The Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD-GDD).
- The Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, approving the Regulation implementing Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- The Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the Controller of Personal Data Processing
The person responsible for the treatment of the personal data collected in Keep Up Talent is: Javier Lamarca Alcaide, with NIF: 35088485-F (hereinafter, also Responsible for the treatment). His contact details are as follows:
- Adress: Calle Londres nº 80, 08036 Barcelona (España)
- Telephone number: 686.972.517
- Contact email: email@example.com
Data Protection Delegate (DPD)
The Data Protection Officer (DPD, or DPO) is responsible for ensuring compliance with the data protection regulations to which Keep Up Talent is subject. The User can contact the DPD designated by the Data Controller using the contact details.
Complaints to the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the way in which his/her personal data is being processed, he/she shall have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular, in the State in which he/she has his/her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://wwwagdp.es).